Saturday, 29 June 2013

Pretty & Bookish #3

The weekend has finally arrived! It's funny because it takes so long to get here and then its over in a flash. Oh well, that's life I guess.  I'm reviving this old (meme? feature?) whatever... of awesome pretty things that Bibliophiles, or any philes for that matter, can drool over.



1. These socks from ModCloth are one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Book-friendly fashion indeed! They would be so good to wear snuggled up in bed on a cold winters night.

2.  I stumbled upon this gorgeous print from Squeeky Chic. I love the hazy lighting and the books - of course the books!
3. How cool is this!  I love oversized jumpers/sweaters and I love HP. It's a match made in heaven. This would be the perfect addition to my winter wardrobe and will help keep me warm since we've been getting a barrage of 1 degree Celsius mornings lately.

4. Guys, I think I just found my craft project for this weekend. DesignMom has instructions on how to make the Perfect Yarn Ball bookmark. Aren't they the cutest? I've got plenty of yarn floating around the house so I'm definitely gonna give these a try.


What are you plans for the weekend? I love hearing about cool things other people are doing; I'm in need of a bit of weekend-spiration lately.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...